The National Firefighters Recipe Book is the first cookbook featuring recipes from municipal and volunteer firefighters in every state, including Hawaii, Alaska, and Washington, DC.The Book Includes:
- 175 independantly tested firefighter recipes
- Recipes from breakfast-desert and everything in between
- Comments on each recipe from "Cinders"-the gourmet fire spokesdog
- 26 home fire safety tips illustrated by "Cinders"
- Genuine firefighter terminology and anecdotes
- Rookies rules of the kitchen
- 245 Pages
A great fundraising item for your group or organization - call for volume discounts.